Monday

29. January



Whoa, talk about coincidence. I just had to write this down. So this biker dude Hale was at the gym today. I had just arrived and changed into my fitness gear, ready to do some boxing, when I passed by the toilets and there by the door stood this Hale dude, with his long hair tucked back into a pony tail. Wow, I didn’t expect that. So I passed by as nonchalant as I could and just gave him a quick smile before walking on. I didn’t know that he was training here too. Now I tried to focus really hard and tried even harder to have a tough work-out, but I was so distracted, which was really annoying. So a bit later I walked around, looking for Jamie and I found him in his little basement office. As we stood there chatting a bit, this Hale dude actually walked by, greeting Jamie. Jamie said “hey, what’s up?”... and then when the guy was looking at me, Jamie said: “Ah this is Ruthless”... hah, awesome. Well done Jamie! Hale looked at me with a smile and winked: “Oh, are you Ruthless?”... I said all cool with a smirk, “yes, that’s my name.” And he replied : “well I better watch out then..” Haha, he’s so cute. So, he already saw me at the factory room with Roamer and the guys, and now he knows my name, which in fact is ‘Ruthless’, so he definitely knew now for sure that I was not just some bimbo girl hanging around, but that I am working in the business. Brilliant. And it was really awesome that he was standing here now with me and Jamie, winking at me. I really hope Jamie got a little jealous at that. He didn’t say anything though.

Oh, I also really flirtet with this Alex dude at the bar I mentioned. I really fancy him, and I like talking to him. Had this hot dream about him as well... it was so weird, but so very sexy. I will go back there again next week.

(c) I am Ruthless

No comments:

Post a Comment