Wednesday

17. January

The sun came out today, nice, even though it’s real damn chilly outside. Right now I’m sitting at a café with this yummy cinnamon latte. It’s noon, and I’m sitting here, just writing in my notebook. It feels weird sometimes, there’s people around me, sitting, walking by, some are smiling at me... and none of them has any idea what I am doing. They assume I am just a normal girl, like them. And then sometimes I am sitting somewhere at a café or eating place and one of the guys walks in, like Jamie or Paul, or Mirko the French driver, and we all have coffee, and well, nobody suspects anything weird. We blend in. And definitely, we blend in much better than some of those biker dudes we sometimes do dealings with. I mean, hello? They definitely look shady, but still, they also just go out for a normal cup of coffee just like everyone else. Actually, I see them quite often hanging at my favourite, cosy coffee house by the park.

 This dude came by our factory room the other day. On his motor bike, having bad guy, or at least, wannabe bad guy, hehe, written all over him. He just didn’t give a shit, and Roamer, our street leader, got pissed off with him because he drew unnecessary attention to us. The biker’s name was Hale, he’s a trained and good looking dude for sure. Long blond hair and a messy beard, tattoos up to his neck, a little trashy, but absolutely sexy. I would do him for sure, but hey, I never said that, of course. Anyway, he came round to the room looking to buy a gun. All the nasty little deeds that Roamer and the guys are dealing with are done in the factory room, far away from Mister N. and his offices. Quite obviously. I will talk more about that place another time. I really don’t like being there. It gives me the creeps  and I try not to hang there unless I get ordered to. But yeah, that Hale dude was pretty cool, and he looked over to me a few times while I was sitting in the sofa. I hope he realised that I am part of the team, and not just someone’s girlfriend hanging out.

Oh and what else is new? I found a new cool bar downtown, with this really hot bartender, this typical hipster dude with tattoos and a big beard, a seriously awesome guy. So I think I might stop by there later for a drink and sit by the bar. But now I better go, I need to grab a sandwich before I’m gonna walk to the office and check in with Mister N.  


(c) I am Ruthless

No comments:

Post a Comment