Saturday

22. Feb

Really cold outside today, chilly, frosty, windy and totally unpleasant. Had a relaxing day treat for myself anyway. Went to my favourite Spa massage at the Grand hotel, then went shopping and even had some time left to have my nails re-done, before I’m going to go to Alex’s bar again. I know he will be at work this evening. I did some sleazy investigating, haha. Funny though, down by the shopping centre, I walked past this book stand and those grey, washed out, New Agey women behind the stand called out to me to have a look. I stopped, looking at a few books, though I never read books... I mean most of them are written by someone with views I don’t like, so they just end up annoying me. But one was called “Women who run with Wolves”.  Good title, surely lousy concept. One of those women started to talk to me about this “women who run with wolves” shit... and I had to smile. Is she like trying to teach me something?  Like, who do they think they are kidding, right, haha? Come on! Being so out of shape and overweight as these ones here, they seriously could not even run with dogs, least of all any wolves. Such flaky women are just as domesticated and boring as everyone else. They are not feral.  And seriously, no way they could fight. Doubt they have any kind of predator spirit. Anyway I quickly moved on to get a smoothie at the smoothie bar cafĂ©. Having my favourite, ‘Broc Choc’.


But I’m reminded of Mister N. when he said a little while ago as we were out dining: “You know, there are three types of women; there’s dogs, there’s bitches and there’s wolves... The dogs roll over, the bitches – well, they are bitches, and the wolves -  these girls are pure and wilful... powerful, unpredictable... yes, just like you, Ruthy!” God I love Mister N. and his inspiring words... Hmm, I wonder if he likes cats...

(c) I am Ruthless

No comments:

Post a Comment